Please note that these terms are only relevant to our company website and are not relevant to our platform. Our product platform is protected under a separate policy and different hosting site.
1. About this website
3. Your access/use implies agreement
4. Modifications to the Terms
5. Modifications to the information
Grasp does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this website. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Grasp.
6. No warranty for the website
Whilst Grasp takes great care to ensure the service provided on the website is of the highest standard, we give no warranties to users as to the reliability or availability of the website, that the website will be free from viruses and other damaging programmes or code, whether replicating or otherwise, or that the use of the website will not result in damage or loss to your hardware, software or any data stored on it. You agree that you are solely responsible for providing any software and other devices necessary to effectively deal with viruses and other damaging or destructive programs and code that may affect your data or other property.
7. License and Copyright
The copyright for this website is owned or licensed by Grasp and is protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Grasp.
All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks are trademarks of Grasp.
8. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that all intellectual property contained on this website is and remains at all times the property of Grasp. You agree not to use the information or other material on this website for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that would, in any way, infringe Grasp’s intellectual property rights.
9. Grasp Discovery Guideline
Grasp have some clear guidelines for what is and is not appropriate behaviour within the Grasp Discovery comments section. There are specific rules of engagement which, by joining the discussion in Grasp Discovery, you agree to abide by:
- Respect others’ privacy at all times. You should not discuss or disclose any confidential information about another person without prior consent from that person.
- Any offensive or discriminatory content; or sharing fraudulent, deceptive or misleading content or content that would deliberately harm another person is unacceptable.
- Defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, threatening comments and language are not welcomed.
- Sexual harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. “Sexual harassment” means any unwanted, unwelcome or uninvited behaviour of a sexual nature which a reasonable person in the circumstances would find humiliating, intimidating or offensive.
We reserve the right to remove any comments that do not act in the spirit of these guidelines; and may investigate if complaints are made against individuals.